We provide great YouTube results for any Medical Practice.
YouTube Ads can be a great addition to any medical practice. In the case of the pain practice that we are reviewing here, there was over an 88% increase in patient calls and a 200% increase in online bookings from our pay-per-click YouTube Campaign.
Why do YouTube Ads work for medical practices?
- Ads target the potential patient that is searching for your medical services.
- With retargeting, we can present in front of individuals again.
- There is continual testing and optimization.
- YouTube is intent-based searching – How do I get rid of back pain? Why does my ankle hurt? Etc
- We put your YouTube Ad in front of individuals within your local area who are performing intent-based searches. These ads will only appear in front of videos that exist and are generating traffic.
A well-known back pain doctor in southern California came to us a few years ago, frustrated with their current Facebook and TV Commercial marketing strategy.
They claimed that they were not found on the first page of Google, and their organic traffic related to online searches was non-existent.
The bottom line is that they wanted a marketing plan of action that would translate to results and revenue.
Their TV commercials proved useful before; however, competition drove prices out of their budget.
Their Facebook campaigns still worked, but they were getting frustrated at the rising cost of their ads.
The First Step
Our first step is to complete an audit of their website and branding strategy. We need to know what we’re working with before strategizing and planning any campaigns.
Right away, we knew that the pain industry was a very competitive space. Through our audit, we found out that they did not rank well locally in their city for phrases like “lower back pain,” etc.
They had 35 videos on their YouTube channel but under 120 subscribers. Their medium was not optimized for SEO and any intent-based searches.
The plan was to rebuild their complete online branding with a new website. Expand the full digital presence across the myriad of relevant online directories. Enhance the practice’s ever-important social media. Focus on customer branding and increasing his positive online reputation. Persistent and never-ending content publishing to rise above his competitors in the online ranking battle.
We are providing all of this and offering reporting and metrics for full transparency on the performance of this tailored marketing plan. We believed this would allow them to see the success of our marketing efforts and measure a real ROI.
YouTube ads are an effective way for many medical practices in various consumer and business-facing industries to acquire new business. Pain Clinics have traditionally relied on TV commercials to attract new clients and increase their files.
Utilizing our Patient Acquisition Video Strategy, we created regular videos and video ads to increase views and subscribers and various calls to action. We were able to leverage some of her existing video content to make the process painless for her. We also posted these videos on their Facebook page and their website for branding.
Delivery & Schedule
The first Ad Campaign lasted for three weeks. The Ads were displayed across dozens of YouTube channels and videos without profanity and were available for most audiences. The market segment focused on keywords around back pain, chronic pain, auto accidents, and injuries.
Other vital metrics:
- 195% increase in lead conversion compared to Facebook and TV commercials.
- An Average CPV (Cost-per-View) of $0.05.
- Lead no-shows dropped 33%. (We believe this is because they were more informed about the doctor’s capabilities rather than second-guessing their appointment decision later.)
Next Campaign Iteration
We adjusted the pre-roll hook delivery to focus more on getting ‘subscriptions’ to increase the overall organic strategy of YouTube SEO.
Based on our strategy, leads started scheduling appointments the very next day. Metric proved that the longer videos (from 3-5 minutes) converted more into leads, whereas shorter videos converted into subscribers.
It is important to note that they are only paying for views over 30 seconds on YouTube, which also helps our branding efforts.
Growth in Organic Search Traffic – 60%
Growth in Reviews / Comments – 500%
New Patient Online Appointments – 200%
Daily Patient Calls Increase – 88% (after implementing YouTube SEO and our YouTube ads strategy)
They continued to create videos and, over the last 12 months, have increased her YouTube channel from 120 followers to over 3000.
They continue to spend most of the ad budget on YouTube rather than Facebook and TV commercials.
Why do we get great results with YouTube Ads for Healthcare?
We do better than the industry standard regarding our YouTube Ads.
· Dedicated to medical practices – we understand terms and what patients are searching for, and we understand your approach.
· Keyword Grouping – your keywords are grouped, which allows us to tailor your ads, images, and landing pages to the potential patients searching for medical for your medical expertise.
· Negative keyword – There are hundreds of keywords that you don’t want your brand to show up for. We make sure that you don’t.
· Conversion Optimization – your ads, copy, and landing pages are tested and re-tested to see what works from the wording, images, colors, and everything in between.
· Landing Pages – your landing pages will be created and set up to match the potential patients searching for medical care.
· Always Testing – your campaign is tested continuously to get the best return.
· Optimization for Conversions – your paid search campaign will always be optimized so that the keywords and search phrases that are bringing in patients are the ones that get the highest budget. We like to be highly focused on YouTube campaigns so that they bring your practice to the right types of patients.